Berkeley College is committed to helping students achieve their professional goals. Berkeley offers a wide variety of Bachelor's and Associate's degree as well as certificate programs that provide valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments as part of the curriculum.
- Accredited, career-focused programs are developed and updated to meet current professional demands.
- Faculty members are selected for both academic excellence and relevant professional experience.
- Comprehensive support is available to guide students:
- Admissions and Financial Aid representatives help guide students.
- Tutoring is available to help with coursework.
- Free lifetime career placement assistance for all graduates.*
- Eight convenient locations in New York and New Jersey.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports. Berkeley College’s annual security and fire safety reports are available online at: berkeleycollege.edu/SecurityReport. These reports contain information on topics such as campus safety and security; emergency/evacuation procedures; fire safety procedures; designated crime statistics going back three years; college policies; and information regarding sexual misconduct. Paper copies available upon request to the Public Safety Department (973)-278-5400 Ext. 1194 or PublicSafety@BerkeleyCollege.edu.
What sets Berkeley College Online® apart?
Tools...to help make learning easier:
- All course-related materials are easily accessible 24/7
- Academic support resources including tutoring
Skills...to help you succeed in your career:
- Learn from faculty with professional experience in the subjects they teach
- Valuable experience through internships, practicums, or job-related assignments
Support...to help you every step of the way:
- Instructors, classmates, and advisors are just an email or phone call away
- Over $45 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2017-2018 award year
- Free lifetime career assistance for graduates.
Recognition...from leading sources:
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, 2014-2018 – U.S. News & World Report
- One of the few college or university online programs worldwide to be certified for excellence from the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA)
- Over 7,000 students (more THAN 440 international students, representing nearly 75 countries).
- 3,000+ students took AT LEAST ONE online class IN fall 2017
Begin preparing for your future today with Berkeley College Online®
For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures. For additional information regarding prospective students, please click here.
Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104; telephone: 215-662-5606).
Berkeley College reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this information may not be reflected here. For the most up-to-date information, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu
*while the College is in operation