The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
We want to help you get that degree. Consider:
- Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate’s degree in 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months.*
- Save up to $5,000 on your college degree.† You can afford college with our new Fresh Start Scholarships!
- Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.
- No additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
- Employment Assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate.**
- Career-focused Curriculum: You’ll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
- Convenience: Day, evening and online‡ classes are available to fit your schedule.
- Accredited Institution: California College San Diego is an Accredited Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
- A New Laptop Computer: Get it when you start and keep it when you graduate.***
You can get started toward a high-demand career in healthcare, business, or technology, right now. Complete the form to find out about the grants, scholarships, and other financial aid you may qualify for.
We invest in you! California College San Diego® is a nonprofit institution and an accredited member, ACCSC.
* Our Associate’s degrees can be completed in as little as 20 months and Bachelor’s degrees in as little as 30 months under an accelerated schedule. The regularly scheduled completion time for Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees is 20 and 36 months, respectively. Completing programs at an accelerated pace will require an increased course load and could affect the amount of funding available..
† Grants and scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipshc.com for details.
‡ Online programs are offered by our affiliated institution, Independence University.
** Job placement is not guaranteed.
*** Does not apply to master's programs.
Nondiscrimination Disclosure Statement:
California College San Diego admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin
California College San Diego is a registered trademark of Center for Excellence in Higher Education, Inc.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)