Learn Online at UMass
UMassOnline was founded in 2001 as a means for students from around the country and the world to benefit from a University of Massachusetts education. Whether you are a busy professional, balancing work and family, or just interested in learning without the constraints of a campus-based program, UMassOnline is your entry to the University of Massachusetts, enabling you to earn a high-quality accredited degree or certificate online.
The University of Massachusetts is one of the nation's top-ranked universities and a leader in online education. Students from all over the world are finding a mix of exceptional programs, flexible options and practical value through UMass.
At UMassOnline, you’ll find:
- Over 150 online degrees and certificates, and 1500+ online courses
- A fully-accredited university with top-ranked schools and colleges
- The same high-quality programs and learn from the same world-class faculty as students at the University of Massachusetts' Amherst, Boston, Dartmouth, Lowell or Medical School campuses.
- Staff and faculty committed to meeting the needs of students
- Rigorous academic requirements that ensure a degree or certificate of great value
- Technical support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone, email or live chat
The University of Massachusetts campuses at Amherst, Boston, Dartmouth, Lowell and the Medical School are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. In addition, many of each campus' schools and colleges are also accredited by discipline-specific agencies such as the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education, and National League for Nursing.